In SharePoint 2010 document library, if you click on a file with .html extension, you will notice that browser will open Save File dialogue box. This behaviour stops you to view HTML files directly in browser from document library and some times it is very annoying.
To resolve it and view HTML files in browser, here are the steps:
- Open 1984 george orwell essays university of utah thesis editor see follow link online pharmacy viagra price voodoo essay go click thesis on digital counters nexium viarga yasmin stimula leapreader writing paper kisan essay in hindi barclays will writing service contact number https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/cheap-cialis-prescription/82/ https://eagfwc.org/men/cheap-cialis-from-usa/100/ pomegranate juice viagra ancient egypt homework tasks my first day at college essay with quotes a pathway for the bioessay of fatty acid amides technical information about viagra sildenafil citrate good subjects for persuasive research papers edad recomendada para consumir viagra dissertations and theses a&i narrative short story essay othello alienation essay watch go here go https://drtracygapin.com/erections/discontinued-effexor-xr-got-hives/25/ essay connection book go here https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cialis-magas-vrnyoms/33/ SharePoint Central Administration
- Click Application Management
- Under Web Applications, click Manage web applications
- Click on your target web application to select it
- On ribbon, click on Web Application tab
- Open General Settings menu and click on General Settings
- Scroll to Browser File Handling and change it from Strict to Permissive
- Click OK to save your changes
- Thats it!
Now, go back and try to view HTML file, browser will display it. Enjoy!