If you are preparing for the SharePoint 2013 certification 70-489 i.e. “Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions” then following will be helpful for you with regards to exam format:
- Exam will consist of total 46 questions
- Minimum passing score is 700
- Exam questions will be either multiple choice or scenario based drag and drop code exercises.
- Exam is divided into multiple sections; you can not go back to a completed section once you have marked it completed.
- There are two categories of exam sections,
- Section of general SharePoint 2013 questions (Total 1 section of 20 questions)
- Section of Case Study based questions (Total 4 sections of 6 to 8 questions per section)
For exam content details, skills measured and how to prepare, please refer to the certification page